Procurement of 73MVA Power Transformer
Bid No. EEP/GO/ICB/01/2018
- The Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP) has budget to be used for the procurement of Design, manufacture, supply, transport, installation, test and commissioning of 1(one) 73MVA Power Transformer for Gilgelgibe I Hydro Electric Power Plant through International competitive bidding (ICB).
- The ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC POWER now invites eligible bidders for the procurement of Design, manufacture, supply, transport, installation, test and commissioning of 1(one) 73MVA Power Transformer for Gilgelgibe I Hydro Electric Power Plant
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at Ethiopian Electric Power Head Office- Near to Awash International Bank- Lagahar, Ground Floor Room No.1;
Attention: Kefyalew Mergiya– Procurement Director
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of bidding document may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application letter and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 1,000.00 (One thousand Birr) or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency. The method of payment shall be in cash or cashier’s check or through telegraphic transfer to EEP main A/C No. 1000068726372, Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE), Arada Ghiorgis Branch, Swift Code: EBETETAA for ETB currency; and EEP BUMBUNA HPP A/C No. 0101181300051, NATIONAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA (NBE), Swift Code: NBETETAA, for USD currency respectively.
- Bids must be delivered before the closing date and time to the above mentioned address. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of (CPO or Bank Guarantee) as mentioned above. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bid must be delivered to the above office on or before 2:00 PM on December 14, 2018 and must be accompanied by a security of USD 30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand USD) or its equivalent in freely convertible currency.
- The Bid is Single Stage Two envelope system, Technical offer & Bid Security will be opened in the presence of the bidders or bidders representatives` who choose to attend on December 14, 2018 at 2:30PM at the address mentioned below. Financial Offer will be opened after technical evaluation got approval for those technically responsive bidders.
- The Ethiopian Electric Power reserves the right to reject any or all bid.
Ethiopian Electric Power
Procurement Director Office
Near Awash International Bank head office
Meba Building, Ground floor Room No.01- Lagahar
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia